When you contact us you will have researched franchising in general and believe that this is the kind of start you are looking for in order to have your own business. Furthermore, we hope you have had a chance to familiarize yourself with ECS Global through our corporate website.
The next steps would be to:
- Present yourself – Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know who you are (name, contact info, location, current employment status, business experience and motivation) and we will contact you with more information.
- We get to know each other – When you are ready to continue, book an appointment and talk with our International Business Development Manager, still without any obligation of course, to discuss your interest in our franchise. At this point we would be interested in, among other, to know about your financial capabilities, time frame etc. If they are compatible with our standards we move on to the next step.
- Complete Confidentiality Form – Since we want to provide you with the best possible information, including some trade secrets, in order for you to make an educated decision we would like to keep it between us.
- Receive our Pre-contractual Disclosure Document – Which outlines our mutual obligations.
- Signing of the contract – You will of course have the ample time to review the contract beforehand.
- Setting up shop – Initial franchisee training, delivery of start-up package and set-up of facility.
- Open your ECS Data Recovery business.
Depending on your preparations*, this process takes somewhere between 4-8 weeks.
Please give us a call at +43 732 2326 5310, if you still have any questions about the process.
* You need to register a company according to legal requirements for operating a data recovery business / franchise in your country, and provide us with a company certificate before any disclosure and contractual documents can be issued.